Screenshot of ZSNES
|Operating system||Windows, Linux & OS X|
|File size||847 KB Installer|
- PC compatible
- Operating systems: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Pentium II (or equivalent) 266MHz (500MHz recommended), RAM: 64MB (128MB recommended), DirectX v8.0a or later must be installed
SNES or “Super Nintendo Entertainment System” is an older game console. You can easily emulate games on almost any PC. You can even play with your friends over LAN with “NETPLAY”
- First of you need to download the emulator at the top of this page, the emulator will be in a .zip file that you can extract by right clicking it.
- When you first open the SNES emulator you will be promoted with some message about documentation, just click space and the emulator is ready to use!
- Now you need to download a game (ROM) for SNES(Super Nintendo entertainment System) You can download “Super Mario World.smc” here.
- Open the emulator if you closed it and go to Game>Load and navigate to the map where you downloaded the ROM file(.smc) click it and then in the middle of the screen you will see “Super Mario World.zip” click that and now click on the Load button.</li >
- Done!</li >
If you need a tutorial about NETPLAY, let us know in the comments below and we will make one!