- Processor: Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon MP
- Graphics: AMD All-in-Wonder 9000 64MB or NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX 100/200 32MB
- System Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Storage: 256 MB Hard drive space
- DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
This tutorial is to help you with Kega Fusion.
The emulator was created in 1997 and It didn’t take long for it to develop a great game compatibility rate, becoming one of the great emulators that popularized video game emulation. Then in 2005 he came out with Kega Fusion. It’s a superb emulator that supports Sega Master System, Game Gear, Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, and Sega CD 32X.
Download the emulator here http://segaretro.org/Kega_Fusion.
make a new folder called Kega within a folder called “Emulation”. Then, Extract all the contents of this emulator’s zip file into the Kega folder. Put all of your Sega CD 32x roms in the Kega folder.
1. Go to Options è Set Config, as displayed in the picture shown to the right.
2. Click the Controllers tab.
3. You’ll arrive to a new screen. Click the Define button.
4. Towards the button of the window you’ll be prompted with button names. Press the buttons on your keyboard or the buttons on your gamepad to reconfigure them.
Loading a game
Click on the File menu and click on the type of game you want to load (as shown to the right).place Kega Fusion in the same folder as your games then you will see them there. Double-click on a game to play it.
To blow up the game to full screen, go to Video è Full screen. Or press Esc or Alt+Enter. And then to exit full screen, press Esc or Alt+Enter.
Save states is a feature that saves the exact spot you are in a game.
1.During the game, press the F5 key to save your game.
2.To load, press F8. Kega Fusion allows you to save up to 10 different states per game. You can switch among these slots by press F6 and F7. All of these features can also be accessed manually in the “File” menu.