Screenshot of WiiUeMu
|File size||1.057 KB Installer|
This new emulator called “WiiUeMu” is just released (14 October 2013) and its games are very playable.
We didn’t get the chance to fully test the emulator yet but this one seems the be the best one out there for Wii U consoles.
- First you need to download the emulator, you can find a download link at the top of this page.
- When you open WiiUeMu for the first time you will get an error message about the bios, go to our bios download page here and install the bios in the same path as the emulator.
- After you installed the Wii U bios you can open the emulator again, now instead of the error you will get a message similar to “bios successfully loaded”
- Now you need to get a ROM, Sadly we can’t tell you where to get Wii U games for legal reasons, You need to get a dump from a Wii U “Nintendo optical disc” game.
- If you have a disk image of the game you can load it by clicking file>load from… and select navigate to the game.
Games are hard to get as this time, if someone knows where to get games for Wii U please leave a comment below!
Welcome to WiiUeMulator.net! this website is build for WiiUeMu project, We just released the first version of our emulator and its able to play basic games like Mario, the emulator does not support internet connection yet but we are working hard on this. In the menu is a simulator option that allows you to simulate the touch pad and motion signals.
We get many questions on how to get games for the emulator, sadly we are not really allowed to give these links for legal reasons. WiiUeMu also requires you to have the bios files in the same map as the main software, you can download these files separately from here.
To play games you simple click on File>Load…>From File & select the games you like to load. After you loaded the game you should see it in the bottom of the emulator. When its loaded you can simply click the play button and the game will start. If you want to ask any question go to our frequently asked questions page here.
Saving games is also a very easy thing to do by simply clicking the save icon or pressing shift+f1/f2/f3 etc.. This will save the emulator state as it is right now. Like this you don’t have to wait for the game to allow you to save, after a level for example.
You can also play in full screen by double clicking the emulator, and pressing esc to exit full screen. Like we said we love getting bug reports from real users by reporting these bugs you help us making this emulator even better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Help I get this error! “Application Error” The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135) Click on OK to terminate the application”
Answer: You need Microsoft’s.NET Framework, download it here http://www.microsoft.com/net
Question: wtf bios error?
Answer: You can download the bios here, place the bios map in the same folder as the emulator.
Question: Does the emulator contain malware/virus etc?
Answer: Absolutely NOT! Our software is 100% clean and does not harm you or your computer in any way.
Question: Where do I get games?
Answer: You can download them from torrent sites, or mail us here.
Question: Does the emulator work on Mac OSX?
Answer: Sadly no, only on Windows operating systems.