Screenshot of eMu3Ds
|File size||11,907 KB Installer|
eMu3Ds 22.214.171.124 Update Released:
- Doesn’t freeze anymore when you try to save -
- Slight increase of fps for Windows 8 -
- Few minor bugs fixed -
The best 3DS emulator out there period. This Emulator simulates the 3D effect using anaglyph type 3D or stereoscopic 3D! Of course you can also play normal in 2D. The official site (3dsemulator.org) says Mario Kart is 100% working however we haven’t tried that one out yet. If you are a gamer and want to try out the 3DS games without buying an expansive Nintendo 3DS then this software is your best friend!
We don’t have a tutorial showing how to configure this emulator but we will create one in the feature!
Many people have problems with the bios configuration so we made a tutorial for those.
- First download the required files, the emulator and the bios installer(You can download these at the top of this page.)
- After you have download the files, first open “eMu3Ds_Setup.zip” extract the .zip file, open the setup file inside it and install the emulator.
- Now install the bios, Warning: make sure its in the same directory as the installation PATH of the 3ds emulator!
- To load a game simply go to file>load>From File… and navigate to your .3ds ROM
If you installed everything correctly then you can open the emulator and there wont be any errors.
Feel free to leave a comment if you have any problems or just want to say something.
Download eMu3Ds.zip (11,907 KB):